If you are looking for a partner able to manage professionally the entire developing process of a new product, from the initial stage of concept to industrialization and final production, you are in the right place. BLACKFOLIUM is proud to have several collaborations with company/operators in the Military / SF / Outdoor / Survival sectors. Skills, reliability and quality of our products are the three key points on which our "modus operandi" is based.
- Market research for the launch of new products.
- Detailed manual sketches in Concept and Brainstorming stage.
- Deep knowledge of technical materials for Tactical / Military / Outdoor application.
- Development of "Softgoods" products as backpacks, pockets, organization and transport systems, also very complex, thanks to the deep knowledge acquired over the years .
- Development of digital patterns (.dxf .dwg) and / or paper patterns ( based on costumer's needs ).
- Development of specific volume & complex shape product thanks to the combined use of 2D design and 3D modeling.
- Development of products in the "Hardgoods" sector by 3D Modelling (CAD+CAM)
- Rapid "Hardgoods" prototyping thanks to CNC machine in our laboratory (3D printing - Laser Cutting - CNC Mill).
- Industrialization process.
- Assistance during production.
- Production of small / medium series.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTION
- ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE A COPY OF A PRODUCT ?
No, we're not make copy.
- WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS ARE YOU ABLE TO DEVELOP ?
Any product: from simple pockets to the most complex transport systems, also "Hardgoods" products.
- TIME AND DEVELOPMENT COSTS ?
Development times and costs vary considerably based on the project's complexity.
- WHAT MATERIALS ARE YOU USED ?
Quality is a rule. We have selected only the best brands for our products / prototypes. For detailed information you can consult the page material.
- SPECIFIC CAMO / PATTERN ?
On request we can find most of the existing patterns, also we can accept specific fabrics supplied by the client.
If you are interested in starting a collaboration or for further information, please CONTACT US.